Wednesday 4 February 2009

SnoW in NottinghaM

Yahooooooooooooo.......finally there was snowing in Nottingham !! The moment when the snowing started, I was skype-ing with my parents. I have experienced a heavy snowing yesterday and today I have to suffer from the melting of snow which leads to the slippery of roads. Anyway, throwing snowballs is FUN !


Plants with snow =P

Snow covered car



Stepping on snow =D


Snow and us



Snow, bench, bicycle and me




snow snow snow !!



Somewhere in campus



View from portland building ( can you see the highfield lake ?)




Playing snow with classmates near Coates and we were posing with a snowman



With classmates behind the East Drive ( ohh.. snow covered the duck shit and we were stepping on it)

So, when is the next snow ?! I haven't build my snowman . ** I am praying hard for the next HEAVY snow to come !!! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whao.. neat~ snow.. it is so cool~ ^^