Monday 25 May 2009

Story from Flat 60



It’s happened two weeks ago but I am -SO- tempted to post this here. It isn’t a big matter, in fact, it's just a very funny story.


Two weeks ago, KX and I bought about 20 tubes of yogurt from Asda due to offers and of course we would like to stock up some food for coming exams period. Then, we tidied up our fridge to fit in our yogurt tubes and other vege. So, some of the tubes are at the end lot of the fridge blocked by potatoes and mushrooms, and, the others are placed near the fridge door.


Two days later, when I felt hungry and tried to get my yogurt tube which is placed behind the potatoes, I found out that one tube is gone. Then, I was so lucky that I can find the emptied tube in the trash bin. AGAIN !! Somebody ate it without permission. I don’t think I cannot remember I ate a new flavour of yogurt. So , I asked KX and the another girl who shares fridge with us, Ms B. KX didn’t eat it, and Ms B denied. I felt very angry this time because this incident happens again.


Actually, it’s obvious that Ms B ate it. She did steal our milk for few times, but we didn’t warn her. So, KX and I wrote a yogurt check list (only yogurt flavor is written down)and stick on the fridge door. Another two days later, she came to find me that she and another china flatmate saw the list and felt uncomfortable with it. She told me that the list like avoiding stealer, and she is the one who shares fridge with us, so it is obviously pointing at her that she stole our stuff. In addition, she said the yogurt might be eaten by someone from outside. (LOL, if you are a thief, will you steal something and eat it at the spot as well? NONSENCE! )


Hey hey hey, can a list with yogurt flavor show that she steals our stuff? We didn’t tell the other flatmates that something gone from our fridge before. Are you too sensitive with the list? How come none of my other flatmates asking me why there is a list on the fridge?


Obviously, she felt too sensitive because she is the one who ate it. This is called ‘做贼心虚’. LOL. Thank you for acting perfectly in front of me during our conversation. Please be SMART if you want to do it again.

3 comments:

ps said...

try stocking up in the fridge in semenyih :P
I'll eat it!

poyi said...

LOL. Didnt u try to do last year? u remind me about the yummy yummy chocolate munchy's crackers!!!!!!!!

ps said...

THANK YOU PO YI! HAHA