Wednesday 30 December 2009

bye 2009 and happy new year !

This year is a very dramatic year for me. I went to few countries in Europe and stayed in UK for few months. These might be others’ small matter in life, but these are part of my dream and there are still much more to be fulfilled in future. I got a very good chance to undergo a situation during end of this year where a friend in need is a friend indeed. A wrong start is ended up finally.

At least, this roller-coaster life let me think more. After these ups and downs, I know what I want in my life and in my future. So, have you get ready for your new year?


Before I end this post, I would like to thank the buddies for the belated card (I should say that I received this card 3 days after Christmas).

Happy new year everyone ! I will begin my new year with new life and my new hair style :)

No comments: