Tuesday 22 June 2010

Ministry Of Food (MOF)

Somebody quoted Ministry Of Food serving probably the best sweet course in Kuala Lumpur , so I went to try with my mum quite sometime ago.

This shop is located at Pavilion, at the corner of the building. They are selling Japanese style dessert, mostly ice-cream. So, we picked two of the recommended dishes.


Vanilla soft ice-cream coated with mocha (green tea) served with fried sweet potatoes~


Japanese dumplings in sweet red bean paste served with mocha ice-cream~


I like the fried sweet potatoes and the mocha ice-cream. The mocha ice-cream they served is quite special where the green tea aroma is quite strong. Overall both of the dessert are so-so only, I think they are overpriced and overrated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whao.. you make me hungry~ T__T

poyi said...

go there next time :)