Monday 26 July 2010

Graduation


It's summer, the season of graduation.

Many of my friends graduated. The number of students in Chem Eng for next year left less than 1/3. Especially , the course I took which is Chem Eng with Environmental Eng, I think there will be 4 of us in the class for that module, and it will be 20 credits next year. I would not like to predict too much about the atmosphere in class for next year. Gonna be TERRIBLE. Lecturer will be very close to me, meanwhile, I would not be able to skip the class.

I have another study life before I graduate. And, I'm not prepared for the working life in the future which MIGHT BE same as my intern life. SLEEP EAT WORK EAT WORK EAT SLEEP. Repeated every weekday, dull and mundane.

Anyway, good luck and have a bright future for those who graduated. I must enjoy and study hard for my final year. Maintain my results, waive from paying PTPTN loan and get ready for the non-return working life.