Tuesday 20 May 2008

3 days 2 nights at Pulau Redang

Just came back from P.Redang. It’s a long journey to the jetty at Merang, Terrengganu. Spending more than 7 hours to reach the jetty from my house was the most suffering part in this trip. Friday night which is around 10pm, we started to depart from KL to the jetty. My dad’s car was ‘carrying’ 9 people. Image a Naza Ria which is loaded with 9 people for a 7 hours journey. Never sit a overloaded car again for long journey. Around 6 am, we finally reached Kuala Terrengganu to have our breakfast and take a rest before heading towards the jetty. Finally we reached Merang jetty at 7.30am and waited for the 9am boat to come.

The nightmare started when we reached the Redang beach, Pasir Panjang. Firstly, the resort’s jetty is being pushed to the middle of the sea due the strong wave. Then we got to reach the beach from the boat by jumping into the sea (although it’s quite nearby the beach and the sea level reached my knees) and carrying with our belongings which cannot be wetted. More nightmares came when we reached our room, quad-sharing room. The beds contained sands and the bathroom is small. Everything is in mini size!! How can I survive in a small room with small bathroom? I felt I’m so dirty for the 3 days…arh…I think I shouldn’t complaint so much …
Anyway, this is my first time went for snorkelling. The 3 snorkelling trips I went were fun, especially the Redang Marine Park. I was surrounded by the fishes at the park. Once I feed the fishes with bread and tried not to tap the water, fishes will come forward to eat the bread. And, the scene at the island was great. Overall this is a nice trip !
Signboard showing Merang jetty

the redang scene I


the redang scene II


the redang scene III

the redang scene IV

people playing volley ball




snorkelling with my cousin




=my dead fish look=


fishes !!




try to be cute



haha...my kesian cousin..






sun rise !!




bro,sis and me



with my two stupid siblings



' more more tea inn' eh !!



my sister






is me~



the night is coming



very like this picture bcus u cant see my face..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the seaside~ hehe.. very nice scenary~ lolx..

hmm.. the last pic hor.. you got a nice pose le.. hehe..

btw.. nice photos~ ^^ keke.. I wanna hit down to the beach!!!

Just hope that tsunami won't come..

poyi said...

haha...going to beach is fun,but u will get sun tan !! i am like coal now...so sad...