Friday 13 June 2008

haih..

Yes, I know that when something is impossible then that will be eternally impossible.

I have my grade 8 piano practical examination today. 6 weeks ago, I was told that my examination will be held on 13th June when I was having my final. So, right after my final, it only left one month which I thought I can enough of time to practise if it’s going to start on July or August. Yes, there is only one month for me to practise besides attending the moral studies class !!

Few months ago, my teacher told me to practise at least 2 hours a day in order to pass it and I can’t make this at all, I can’t travel everyday from home to school.

After 5 minutes staying in the examination room today, I already know that I am going to fail this. I can’t stop my nervous in the examination room. Overall it isn't the worst, just slightly better than the worst. Feel very very sad…….

Okay. Never mind. I can sit it again on next year.

No comments: