Wednesday 4 June 2008

Last wEEkend ><

Finally I managed to attend book fair on last Saturday. Due to lack of time, I just bought 2 books. Compared to PC fair, number of people went to book fair is less than one quarter of the amount of people who went to PC fair. The moment I reached the centre court, I saw a lot of people. But, after a few seconds, there was promotion of Canon cameras at the center court. Haha..people just interested with the canon camera instead of books.

Around 8.20pm, we moved to the Plenary Hall to watch circus. Yea..this is the main reason why I went to KLCC. Hehe.. Thanks to my relatives who gave us free tickets to watch this fantastic circus direct from Las Vegas named BALAGAN. Due to no camera is allowed during the show, so no picture is taken. As a whole, this circus did not give me astonishment but it was presented in a very nice atmosphere (with nice costume and songs). I like the Beijing’s than Las Vegas’s.




Oh ya…I get B for my Malaysia Studies. Haha..so happy…and tomorrow is my moral studies final exams…huhooooohooooo…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby, for our Malaysian Studies we were allowed to open books during the exam! Can't fail gua... for moral we got answers the day before... can't fail oso gua... come to my college lar... nottingham sucks!!

poyi said...

oh....haha..tat's why i am proud to tell everyone that i got a B for this paper...wahaha....hey hey...B leh..isnt done by open book test lo !!