Saturday 28 March 2009

4 days 3 nights in Paris


Paris ?!! Most of the people would think Paris is a perfect place for honeymoon. Actually, Paris is not as romantic as I think. It's a sandy and dusty city. French aren't polite. ( UK people are nicer and more approchable!!). Heavy traffic flow is normal. Traffic rule isn't always obeyed. Beggars are here and there in the city.

Paris, a city full of many nice architectural buildings. Stunning buildings and clean Seine river are the vital tourist spots of Paris. Paris is a huge city. From Eiffel Tower to Arc de Triomphe, 30mins walking distance is a must. From Arc de Triomphe to Musee Du Louvre, you need another 1 hour. Language barrier is another matter we met there. Even in Musee De Louvre, a must for every tourist, people working at information counter doesn't speak English well. So, translator is a must in Paris. We ordered our meal by showing the menu, we use simple english to order McD, simple english to ask for direction and so on.

Eating in Paris is absolutely expensive. One set of McD costs you 8 euro. 8 x 5 = 40 ringgit Malaysia. But I think 20 euro for a French cuisine is still acceptable compared to a 8 euro McD set. LOL.

Yea. If you are yearning for branded fashion, Paris is a must go country. Haha. I saw lots of high-ended brands in Paris but there are only two small shops selling groceries. So, I wonder where is Carrefour in Paris?!!

Musee Du Louvre is famous for all sort of art works eg. paintings, sculptures and art objects, especially Mona Lisa. I saw many two storey height paintings in the museum. But, how big do you think for the Mona Lisa ? 50inch x 80inch ? Two storey height ? One storey height ? 2metres x 4 metres ? Haha..Mona Lisa painting is absolutely SMALL. It just likes one A3 paper!! I felt very disppointed when I saw it. It's too small compared to other paintings there. But people still like to squeeze into the crowd and take picture. LOL.

That's all I want to say about Paris. So, here I attached 4 videos taken in Paris and more photos are posted in my fb acc.


On the way to Musee Du Louvre:


Musee Du Louvre:


On Eiffel Tower:




Night view of Musee Du Louvre:

So people, do you still consider Paris as a suitable honeymoon country in future?! I doubted unless I am rich to shop at there.

Au revoir Paris.

4 comments:

gemilang119 said...

hey hey! very nice ler! I want to go there too :)

ps said...

omg paris..... nice =)

poyi said...

paris nice ?!! I said so-so only due to many things are limited by money. I miss the chance to see the night view of Eiffel Tower =(

poyi said...

ohyea.likyi,u can be there soon lar. Find lavaa for directions in Paris!