Sunday 5 April 2009

6 days of Environmental Field Trip

Just came back from Environmental Field Trip yesterday. Matlock and Cromford are beautiful with hills and highlands. Sheeps and cows are everywhere. During those few days, I was staying in a castle which is a hotel as well and I had 3 course meals every night !!!!!! muahaha =D

Limestone quarry


Above Black Rocks



Lecturers


I only can sit here but not dare to move around


But then, I didnt manage to get good results for this module. There is one more task left for this module and I already knew what results I will achieve. No pain NO gain. Anyway, this is a very nice trip which I really learn a lot, especially about geology. Okie bye ~~

2 comments:

ps said...

omg, u are like enjoying urself in this module. How I hope I could as well =(... MY lecturer lari... lol

poyi said...

ur lecturer lari? lari ke mana ?!!!