Friday 23 October 2009

The 4th week



Yayaya!!! I am in the 4th week of my 3rd year first semester. I still have TWO 4-week-of-lecture to go before the 3-week-Christmas holiday comes. No. I should say I still have at least 40 credits of coursework on my hand which is more than one-third of my whole year to finish before another LONG-SWEET-SUMMER BREAK.

I should celebrate for the 3 days lecture timetable. I should, but I didn’t. It should be nice, but it doesn’t seem that I am satisfied with it. NO!!!

Suppose that there will be NO lecture and NO lab session in the timetable on Thursday. Unfortunately, I have to go back to university on Thursday for the sake of attending a lab session for my R&D project. Okay. Since I have to go to uni on Thursday, I placed my CEL discussion on that day as well. Great! At least our group is able to hand in the draft by next week. I really wish my group mates have the motivation to do the draft as well as the experiment.

For my R&D project, I get a good topic dealing with nanotech. It’s sound as a not-very-lab-based project. In fact, it is. IT IS!! Okay. I just want to release my stress. 40 journals have to be finished by this week.
I am dead ..

7 comments:

ps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ps said...

poh yee!!
borrow all ur problem shits and tutorials,. thansk! hehe

ps said...

i ter-click 4 times, so it appeared 4 times.. lOL! sorry ah, spammed it, delete all those i deleted, thanks!

Yen Yi said...

harrr...tat RnD topic doesnt seem to be lab based mer??

poyi said...

i tot it is not.so i ended up hv to stay in the lab for 3 days right now...