Thursday 1 October 2009

The end of week 1

Week 1 of my new semester is ended yesterday. In this new semester, I only have lecture on Monday to Wednesday and a scheduled lab session on Friday. That means my Thursday is off and Friday might be another free day if there is no lab! I am quite satisfied with the timetable as I have to drive to uni during this semester.

On this first week of semester, we have been told to choose the topic for our Research & Development project. Reading a 14 pages of pdf file has made me crazy. Topics given aren’t easy and I never heard most of them before. Luckily, we are given chances to find each project supervisor to discuss and find out more about the topics.

Besides that, there is another 100% coursework based module which is Chemical Eng. Lab. Arrangement of groups has been done and we have to get our lab partners together to meet our supervisor who is Dr. CHONG MF !! =( =( =(

I can feel that this semester is not going to be easy but BUSY! Anyway, yesterday night was ended up with a fool. 4 people who are in two countries managed to play the fool around. =D

***
Here comes with my Msian flatmates in UK. I got this pic two months ago from Ann. Gee.. My hair was LONG !!~~

***

Another happy day to everyone !



No comments: