Thursday 29 November 2007

Being tagged again.

aiya..this time i was tagged by haozhi.

okie.I answer now lor..
The 8 random facts about me:
1. I like to sing and draw. ( I really miss my drawing class now !! And, when is the next sing k trip ??)
2. I like pink and baby blue.
3. I use to be quiet when there are a lot of people. ( Don't u guys notice ?)
4. I don't like to be disturbed when i am doing homework.
5. I like shopping although it's only a window shopping.
6. I believe that practice makes perfect!!
7. I don't like pork !!
8. I am lazy ...

I want to tag mindy(i noe u r freee), lik yi

Yes...1 more week to go before holidays !! There will be 3-week-holidays before my sem 1 exams. I have to sit for 5 module instead of like pharm students who only have 2 module ( NOT FAIR AT ALL!!). I still blur in sustainablity,wonder what should i prepare for this module...god, help me pls!!




Wednesday Night-Vintage Christmas Night Party-dress code: red,yellow and green!

me, jen and marie wif two gay lou behind there

chemical eng students


my housemates and neighbours but there are some strangers in the pic too


someone is missing!!

Last wednesday-one utama
wah..that day i took 3 hours in travelling from semenyih-cheras-gombak-jln ipoh-one utama-gombak-cheras-semenyih just to meet with sean.




24-25th nov
I went to port dickson. This year i have a chance to enjoy sun rise and sun set within 2 months. It's weird to do all these things within 2 months. In my opinion, there are only for those who are dying ( enjoy this thingy before die ). Haha..mayb i am going to die soon.


sun set~(but i prefer the sun rise in cherating)

sun set again at legend water chalets.the sky is nice(blue+red).wonderful match !



there is a hole in the chalet but u can see nothing from the hole (no fish but rubbish !!)



afternoon view






ok la...good nite !

2 comments:

gemilang119 said...

Hello... wei go sun bath want or not... i want to get tanned!

poyi said...

NO WAY!! I prefer fair skin.
Remember the movie-final destination?? Remember what happen to the two young ladies ?? It's scaring lar...
How come u want to get tanned suddenly ?