Sunday 27 January 2008

YesterdaY YaM ChA @ Old TowN

Yesterday, I gathered with Evelyn, Ley Wen and Vin Yee. Aha, actually there are almost two years we never meet each others. Frankly speaking, they didn’t change at all. Talkative as two years ago, and the most important, they still very ‘38’.Haha..it’s good!

I got a bit influence by Vin Yee after our conversation. I start to agree with her thought that ‘简单是福’.Maybe most of us will think that we should try our best in achieving our goals or get our first one million before 30 or even 25 years old, but she said she will prefer a peaceful and simple life. I mean we shouldn’t study medicine for the sake of getting a higher paid instead of leading a meaningful life or dealing with something that we like. In addition, it isn’t a trend for nowadays society to have their dinner together with their parents although it’s just a simple thing which we can do it every day. Actually, this simple action can lead us to feel warmer and happier than the moment you earn your first million!

On the other hand, I got a shock when I got the news that my primary school genius has got tumor in his brain. As you know, genius usually has a brighter future than us. It’s pity to hear that. Hopefully he will be okay and get well soon.

Ohyaya…Chinese New Year is coming which is indicating I will have one week holiday just after my 2nd week of school. By the way, I am jealous when someone told me they only have 3 or 4 days class per week….

Okay, comparison brings suffering only. I shouldn’t think too much already. Bye~~

No comments: