Tuesday 1 January 2008

2007 and 2008

Bye bye to 2007 and WOW…here comes 2008! 2007 is my travelling year. From CNY 07, I went to Beijing then Genting, Kuantan, Terrengganu and finally, Port Dickson. It's a year full of joyful and sorrowful. After finishing my A Level exams, I gained some experience in working ( selling cosmetic at Mid Valley and teaching piano at Sg Long and also Suria.) Thank you for those who have given me a chance in working although I was planned to do some office job.
After many circumtances and finally I made a choice to continue my studies in Nottingham.(Btw until now I'm still not sure whether my choice is correct by rejecting the ME course offered.) So, I have spent 12 weeks at UNiM in Semenyih town. And later there was a 3-week-holiday. And now here come to the end of 2007.

So let's talk about my new year eve. Yesterday, after meeting up with Jen, Mindy and PS at McD until evening (thanks to Mindy for the present and I like it much!!Btw, you always know what I like. :P ) , I have dinner with Kar Lai’s gang. Yea..it’s a last minute decision again. Without going for countdown in those super-crowded area, I have the dinner with them at Cheras. Blue Dragon is the name of the restaurant. It was my first time being there but I prefer going to Hulu Langat to see the KL view as what Mei Kee and Shaer Ling suggested. After finishing our meal, we headed to Fish’s house. And after chit-chatting and laughing at her house until 11.30pm, we decided to go for yam cha at Station 1. It was so unlucky, the tables were fully occupied and finally they came to my house and chatted until 1.30am. Ahha..this is how I spent my new year eve peacefully compared to last year playing mahjong and having BBQ!

Today,1st of January 2008, I spent my whole day with my family. Dad decides to bring us to Pavillion before going for Hi-tea with my relatives. Do you know what I saw in Pavillion at 10.30 in the morning ? Haha…there is a long queue in front of the J.Co Donuts and Coffee shop. People waking up early in the morning just for the sake of buying dozens of donuts!!


This is the shop selling donuts opened by an Indonesian at Pavillion.


It's a long queue at 10.30am!!


Donuts!!!

It's late and I should sleep. Night and happy 2008 to everyone !!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... paiseh le.. and i'm happie that u like it o~ hehe~ ^^ thx o~

gemilang119 said...

wah... so feng fu ar ur new year's eve... i want to eat donut too!

poyi said...

thx to mindy again..haha
lik yi, jus go to pavillion to buy donuts lar!! hey, u tried the paraflighting at penang...wow.it sounds fun!! last time when i went there, my brother dun wan to accompany me to try it... haih..