Thursday 20 December 2007

What?!!

Once A-G-A-I-N, I have forgotten that I don't have small changes to take bus from LRT station to my house. Omg...
Last time, I took 90 cents from likyi's car instead of rm1 when my purse only had rm50. Ended up, i have asked people in bus station for 10 cents.
This time, I just realised that I don't have rm1 when I was in the bus station AGAIN!!
Hopefully, there is no next time~~

Today, I went to One Utama. I heard that there will be 8 people turn out today, but at the end there are only 4 of us. (hey, ffk at last mins is very bad lar !!!) I hate those who ffk at last mins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, thanks for the raspberries cheese cake although i don't like cheese cake that much compared to other secret recipe's cakes.

Guys, pictures taken on last friday at low yat and today pictures will be uploaded soon but not today or during my holidays....


BYe~~

No comments: