Saturday 29 December 2007

TaG

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
ARr.....parent or my sister (last night I was watching TV in my home.)

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Wake up already lor...
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Was doing engineering maths questions
4. What happened to you in 2006?

Aaa...was doing A level
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

Okay.
6. How many beverages did you have today?

3, I think.
7. What color is your hairbrush?

Purple
8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Er...not really remember.
9. Where were you last night?

Home.
10. What color is your front door?

White colour.
11. Where do you keep your change?

Purse..
12. What’s the weather like today?
Super hot~
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Vanilla with raspberries
15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Yea...
16. Are you over the age of 25?

No.
17. Do you talk a lot?

Not really..it depends.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?

What is O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Don’t know.
20. Do you make up your own words?
No idea..
21. Are you a jealous person?

Yes, I am.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Haha...Ah Yao also after reading lik yi’s answer.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

Kar Lai
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

He Xin
25. What does the last text message you received say?

Mindy told me that I got my ptptn loan.
26. Do you chew on your straw?

No. I hate people chew it.
27. Do you have curly hair?

A few only.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Mid valley or One Utama...waiting for my dad to decide it..HAha...
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
30. What was the last thing you ate?

Mee
31. Will you get married in the future?

Haha..what do u think ?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

‘Chicago’ from TV2.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
yes
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

This evening.
35. Are you currently depressed?

Yea...due to the exams !!
36. Did you cry today?

No.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because someone tagged me!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

LOL.....who have read my post then have to do lor...

No comments: