Wednesday 10 December 2008

Joy to Lincoln on 6th of Dec 08

Joy to Lincoln ! My friend started to complaint me that I look like travelling in UK instead of studying in UK. Actually, the main AIM I come UK is to travel ! And so, I have spent my last saturday at Lincoln which is located one hour journey to the north of Nottingham. The weather is absolutely much more colder than at Nottingham although it's just one hour journey away from Nottingham. (I am totally worrying about the weather at Scotland for the coming week !! )

The largest Christmas Market in UK is the target of our trip to Lincoln and well as the people in UK too. So, Lincoln was crowded with visitors on that day. Going to the Christmas Market from the train station, we had to CLIMB a nearly 45 degree steep street in order to reach the caste where the market started at. Finally, we ended out trip by visiting Lincoln cathedral.

Here are the photos taken at Lincoln :


Lincoln High Street (same as Nottingham High Street )




River in Lincoln


Lincoln castle



The most enjoyed food--Christmas cake !! :P



Me standing in front of the castle (can u see the crowd of the day ?)




Enjoying wine =P




Sunset in Lincoln




We were standing in front of the castle




Yea~ ferris wheel in Lincoln




Cathedral ><
-In the train -

That's the end ! Bye ..

No comments: