Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry X'mas !

First of all I would like to wish everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

This is the first time having Christmas alone and this drives my missing family feeling to another higher level TT.







Let's me update my recent activities.
I have been coming back from a 8-day-trip 4 days ago and just had the time to update my blog. During this holiday trip, we have spent 3 days in Ireland. Overall, in Ireland, we visited Dublin city,Guinness storehouse and joined a day tour to Wicklow and Glendalough.





The Temple Bar



At Wicklow with astonishing lake view


After that, we reached Edinburgh, Scotland on the 3rd day night. Then we joined another 3-day-trip to Highlands, Isle of Skye and Loch Ness. And finally, we went to Glasgow (a newly industrialized city in Scotland).
Edinburgh, a historical city with lots of old buildings



Loch Ness lake ... waiting for Nessie to appear =)




Last destination-- Glasgow, a city with lots of museums and art galleries
**more photos available at facebook =)


In short, thanks my friends in UK celebrating my 20th birthday with me and of course never forgetting who wished me from far far away M'sia !!
Bye bye and take care everyone =)


No comments: