Thursday 11 December 2008

Process is part of life.

Process- a series of continuous of actions done and feeling aroused directed to the end of certain circumstance.

I was inspired today. Do we really enjoy the process in achieving certain things? Did I enjoy any process? I asked myself.

In everyday life, do we enjoy our every bite in our mouth? Do we enjoy the time with friends? Do we enjoy the warmth given by our beloved one and appreciate every single done by others on us? Or we have ignored every one passing by our lives?

I have forgotten to enjoy every process happened around me. Forgot to enjoy the process of the exploration in a new city with friends, forgot the feeling of sitting in train, and forgot how I have struggled hard to achieve better results… I have missed the process of eating my meals, my chocolate coated digestive biscuits, my Mars mini rolls and my yog fruit digestives. In fact, I just simply filled my stomach with them.

Everything happens through a process. It doesn’t matter about the speed. And, I didn’t even enjoy with my heart.

Process is invisible whereas achievement and the results will be seen by people. So, why don’t we enjoy the invisible part where others can’t ?



Let’s enjoy the processes happen in our lives. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolx.. yea.. i guess so.. keke..
grow and live~