Monday 1 December 2008

Nottingham Robin Hood Castle on 29th Dec

Once again we had chosen the coldest day on the week to visit Robin Hood Castle in Nottingham.


~Foggy morning~



Robin Hood Castle entrance




Robin Hood Way 1985... blah blah...





Another shot for the entrance




Nice view in the castle... (Winter Sonata is recorded at here ?!! )




It's just an coincidence.




Group photo!




Me standing in front of the museum !



Naughty me again!


Me and robin hood ! ><
Lunch at Yates



Indian food -- Chicken Tikka Masala




Dinner group pic


Evil look with two bottles..hehe
OHyea...I have watched my second movie in UK on that night--江山美人 with the gangs and made me feel eager for movies. Why is movie ticket sooooo expensive in UK? T_T
Anyway, I have uploaded Raymond Lam's picture at the top of my blog... : D Is it nice ?!!!! Thanks Hui En in telling me where go get this picture !! ** i miss hong kong drama series!! ** ** i miss movies !! **