Thursday 1 January 2009

Last day of 2008

2008 is an amazing year which I have fled from Malaysia to UK and experienced two different cultures within a year. I have never been thought that I have a chance to further my studies outside my motherland.

On the early of 2008, there is nothing much happened. I just remember that I have been went to UNMC annual dinner after that then 2nd semester exams started. During the whole summer break, I went to Redang Island and worked in BHPetrol. Oh..it was my first job which has EPF (it’s not really high paid job but exceptable.)

Two months later, a decision has been made in the last minute to join the student exchange programme in UK. And now I am in UK experiencing the coldness during winter. TT

Yeah. Right now, I have to be more independent than previous days. I have to spend my spare time and money wisely, discipline myself in studies (this is super important), and most important which is making the right choice in every single decision. During the days in Malaysia, parents will always give advice in my decision but nowadays, I have to think and just them myself. So there MIGHT be a little growth on me :P

Our future path is on our hands. On this coming 2009, it is the time to let us gain more and grow more !

Take care everyone and wish everyone will have a brand new year ahead! Love ya!

No comments: