Saturday 31 January 2009

24~25th Jan 09 -- Manchester trip

Two days after my last paper, I went to Manchester with my friends. Manchester is another urban city in UK and of course it is well-known because of the famous football team -- Manchester United ( even a five-year-old little kid in UK will tell you what is Manchester United ). Frankly, I am not a football fan so I definitely enjoyed much in food ( DIM SUM and Thai curry) and visiting this city (erm..shopping?!! ) rather than the football stadium. Thanks for the yummy egg tart too !! =P



Manchester has a huge chinatown nearby Oxford St. And , this should be the entrance or I should say something represents Chinatown.




Oh..this is one of the shopping center !! I found Espirit and Mango in Manchester =D (those are my fav. shops and Nottingham doesn't hv) .



Ferris wheel ( a larger in size than Lincoln's).


Albert Square which is decorated with tanglongs!!



Catheral !





The pubs in Manchester.




Manchester Old Trafford Stadium. People who are crazy with MU , it is a MUST to be visited.




Yea..I was in the stadium . But there is no football player practising , so no leng zai to see =(



We were posing in front of glassy building -- Urbis .



The view in the Manchester Old Trafford Stadium.

After coming back from this trip, I miss DIM SUM even more !! I want to eat DIM SUM , DIM SUM , DIM SUM ... ... and I just wish I could have a bottomless stomach to eat more and more delicious FOOD , higher metabolisme rate to digest FOOD and NOT TO STORE FATS. =P

No comments: