Tuesday 27 January 2009

What's a day ?!

First of all, happy Chinese New Year to everyone ! I was welcomed by a CNY card from Mindy yesterday when I came back from Manchester. Thanks again, Mindy ~

Actually I am not feeling good today. Bad things happen in a row in this morning till noon.

Environmental Field Course is a 100% coursework module which needs me to spend 5 days during Easter break to complete 3 coursework by visiting site, doing presentation, answering questions as in public forum and I need to pay 220 pounds for it. What a module ?!! and my Easter break is gone !

Coming was my lab slots. Okay, there are only 2 labs in this semester and I was so LUCKY that I have lab on 5th of Feb which I should be in Amsterdam. There is only 5% to have a lab on that day !! I don’t know what to do next. Pay more for the transport ?!

Average marks of BOB in my class is 63%. OMG !! I think I will get less than the average.

Then, I got very low marks in Engineering Materials coursework which it shouldn’t be. I lost 7 marks in total due to my carelessness. My results for this semester is going to be very very bad. Worst than ever.

Following by Plant Design lecturer is lousy until nobody wants to pay attention in class. He is an Indian man who speaks English with heavy Indian slang. Walao..my plant design is gone TT

What’s a day ?!! I am totally in the doldrums. Bad luck stops please. 7 modules in 2nd semester are going to make me crazy. I can feel the stress on my first day already. Totally frustrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try ur best and forget the rest... you'll be fine.. ^^ take care ya girl..

poyi said...

finally settle down the amsterdam thingy !!