Thursday 22 January 2009

- that's the end -

It has been quite a long time I did not update here since I have started my papers.

So now exams have finished. There are 4 papers in total, but actually I did not do well in the first two papers. I was totally in the doldrums on last week. Anyway, that’s the end of my second year first semester and said bye-bye to this semester.

Something I want to complaint is ---- there is no HOLIDAY at all after exams. On next week, school reopens. Next week ?!! Ya, next week is the starting of Chinese New Year. People at the other end of earth will be celebrating CNY, but I gotta start my semester 2. Something making it to worst is my class start from 9am to 4.30pm. TT

Anyway, wish chinese at every corner on this earth Happy Chinese New Year !! Enjoy eh ~~



Okay. I gotta go out soon. Bye.

No comments: